SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

Yeah @Former-Member ..... I am wary the same way ..... controlling, and then some !!!  It's the way of them, as you know.   Take care dear heart.  Allow for yourself.  It's necessary.  NPD has different guises.  Are you seeing a counsellor you can discuss it with ?  Hugs ❣️

Top of the page >> click on "hamburger" (three horizontal bars) >> y*** p****** ......

@Former-Member  ^^^ edited

TAB
Senior Contributor

Interesting that despite talk of suicide his concern was sunglasses @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry to hear of  your struggles  @Former-Member pernaps consider not staying with p. Not sure, hard decision. Is it worth it? Hugs to you 💞

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sunglasses-scratched them. Because important to him. He said he could hear him lying. My S upset. So wanted to wreck his things.

@TAB 

@Former-Member stay with P? You meant? Sorry trying to understand all replies.

@Faith-and-Hope ill take a look at hamburger. Not sure. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Understandable @Former-Member

I must be vague I can't follow the hidden messages as long as you can @Former-Member 

I worry for you. I wish for better for you and kids. You deserve that. Please take care x

My friend @Angels333 hope tiday is a nice day for you. ❤️
hi 👋 @Molliex  hope you and your daughter are well. ❤️

Hi @BlueBay. Thanks for your greeting. We're both well thanks. I've been spending less time online, so I'm not around much at the moment.

How are you going? How's your precious granddaughter?

Hope you're well my friend 💜

Hey @BlueBay 

How's little A going?   I'm going okay thanks.    I have some problems with self confidence but I am sticking with my cert 4 in mental health,  I hope to do the diploma.

I haven't been on the forum as much over the last 6 weeks....

@Molliex  ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance