SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Just dropping by with love and prayers @Bow 

💜🤗🙏🤗💜

@Bow  I have been following this thread for a long time. You have shown enormous strength and persistence along your journey and I hope at some level you can feel the support and care that people here have for you. I pray that you are where you need to be. 

@Bow 💗💗💗

You are loved very much by us on the forums @Bow 

💜💖💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

I'm really sorry about my last few messages. I'm safe now. 

I've had the shittiest few days. Things have been really hard. I had an attempt on Friday and then panicked and called for help. 

I'm currently in a psych ward. Been here since being medically stable. I haven't been able to eat since last week. My BSL are really low, they checked them every 2 hrs over night and have been threatening to put me on a higher level of care or transferred to a medical ward. I'm currently hooked up to an IV line with a nurse sitting beside me. They keep telling me it's a psych ward and they aren't equipped for this stuff. Maybe if they jumped on my not eating earlier I wouldn't of got to this point. Psych wards just aren't set up for eating disorders. Now I'm waiting to be reviewed by a doctor. 

the longer I go without eating the harder it feels to start again. I wish I could properly express how difficult the battle inside my head is over eating. Knowing that my body needs nourishment, when my blood sugar levels are so low and I feel so crummy, yet not being able to eat. The war that wages inside my head is horrible. But I can't fully put into words. 

Anyways, just rambling. I was allowed to have my phone while stuck in my room on a drip. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thank you @Eve7 hope you are ok? 

and thank you @ApricotJam  im not really sure what to say in response to your comment. It is hard to accept that. 

thank you also to @Snowie @outlander @Anastasia @Emelia8  

@Bow 😔 👀👂💝

I’m ok today thanks @Bow  and very pleased to hear from you and knowing you are safe for now.

You are very much in my thoughts and prayers hon. One moment at a time.

💖🦋🙏🦋💖

Thank you for letting us know you are safe @Bow 🙏

You are in my heart and thoughts sweet Bow 💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance