SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

ArraDreaming
Senior Contributor

Had enough

At my wits end and I have had enough today already omg I am just over life at the minute keeps throwing curveballs and it has been from the day I was born why can’t things just be NORMAL! I shouldn’t have been born plain and simple 

39 REPLIES 39

Re: Had enough

Sorry it’s not good for you today @ArraDreaming 

Sitting with you in the sunshine with a cuppa 

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Hey @ArraDreaming 

It is the most challenging time getting established as a young parent.  Grab one of those curve balls.  Just one and start bouncing it.

Not sure exactly whats going on for you, but good to see you anyways.

Apple

@ArraDreaming empathising with you. keep going. 

Thanks @Appleblossom 

I am ok, just tired, really tired right down deep, and I’m feeling a bit out of sorts lately, thoughts swirling around all the time, worried about people in my family, everything is just getting to my head right now. And I don’t like how I communicate that sometimes

Thanks @Christheart 

I am ok 

The stress is on @ArraDreaming for a long time.  At least you are in there and giving it a go.  Give yourself a go too.

Did not sleep very well last night @Appleblossom 

Hope you did not need to do stuff needing a lot of attention. @ArraDreaming 

Take it really easy ...

Can you catch up on sleep tonight?

Very tired today @Appleblossom just kept getting up for no reason kids were fine everyone slept through the night last night (a miracle, unheard of) except me, I kept getting up to and turning the tv on then getting up to turn it off again I don’t know what’s going on
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance