SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB good luck with qork. You are doing well. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ha yeah thx @Meowmy am sore and need a break mentally as well today is 16th day of last 20 worked so 5 on 4 off 11 on so far

Hello cool friend @Meowmy  I'm always here if you need me x

@Bill16 @TAB hey cool friends, just got home after friend's birthday dinner. Was very nice to see them after lockdown.  Just resting. Young neighbours are having party down stairs. Can hear them talking and laughing. It's kind of nice that I don't feel so lonely. Have a good night. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I think @Former-Member is trying to get to know you a little bit better @Clawde by asking if you are a boy or girl. No harm there in fact it would be nice if you shared more about you. You say you struggle being anonymous but you haven't shared the bare minimum about yourself. I'd like to know. It would make me feel better/ more comfortable interacting with you rather than just a name. Being here has its vulnerabilities but we are all in it together which is why it would be nice to know more about you. Does that make sense @Clawde ?

(((( @TAB )))) big hugs I really want a better work situation for you x @Former-Member please stay safe with your kids x

Hi also to everyone else 👋

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah @ Tab s usual M.O. .. take on job on roll of dice on health and sanity, then complain endlessly about it , cos its really hard on me .. lol

yes, will be taking time out, sorting health issues and seriously looking at something less stressful and more comfortable @Anastasia 

@TAB it's a difficult thing to make change even though it can be for the better. I am renowned for staying in a shitty situation rather than making change. X

P.S it's only 4 in the morning and you're awake. What time do you start today @TAB 😔🤗

TAB
Senior Contributor

I leave particular situations, blaming oh this wasnt right or that wasnt whereas the whole thing was that I should not have been there in first place @Anastasia  lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance