SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: @Tabaluga's

Hi @greenpea @LadyleahRDBloom um looks like reading thread got nuked? Got Access Denied all over screen plus its not in history anymore ? Sorry

It was and I tried to reply to the moderator and ask if I could edit the post so it would fit in with the guidelines but no luck. I don't think the post should have been removed as it was clear that it was only "for fun" but in saying that, there are vulnerable people here who might take it too seriously and that is fair. I'm a little annoyed but I do get it and I'm sorry I can't read the rest of you. Later on I'll look at the guidelines and try to find a loophole. Some kind of disclaimer, etc. 

oh well @LadyleahRDBloom thanks for the reading anyways Cat Happy 

G'day @TAB how's it going?

hey mate @Bill16 um bit crookish, went for a walk tho, someone rang and told me someone else is ringing re work, but hasnt happened. prob should call back again, but if they really wanted me they would have rung dunno How are you going? yeah still not smoking, ditched the patch today, thing that stuff making me crook, anyway am ok, well will ask dr if should go back on them tomorrow when go there

Hi @TAB hopefully they call you back ay cob,I'm alright sorta,not really that good,had a smoke today

yeah I better ring to try and find out, well at least can apply for other stuff if dont get it . Yeah well, start again I guess, just remember it for next time re reasons

@Bill16 ^^^^ re prev sorry bit dozy here

ok just rang  them they claim its still a goer and  had literally got off ph from client 2 seconds ago etc @Bill16 then when I didnt sound overwhelmed by that they offered that i might hear from them monday what a crock lol .. should be fussed but am not, its going to be a 'burner' as a mate calls it, ie tell them anything and leave at first sign of too hard basket, cos prob never get any more work from them anyway ok that's illogical, its paying the rent type of job while looking for a real one lol

No worries. Despite it only being harmless fun, I hope it helped nonetheless. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance