SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

They’re pretty bad hey @plasmo nah he is just wrong and taxpayers shouldn’t be paying for it bet he goes on about drought now while talking over people and cutting them off when he doesn’t want to talk to them lol

Had a giggle hamsarino lol @MDT

@TAB now i gotta obsessively find the worst one.

it's always stuff like 'yeah gday.. how's the weather up there.. any rain.. yeah nah no rain is there ayayay yayay'

I haven’t heard him in years @plasmo have this thing from like 5 ish years ago coming back about him going on about river levels being so high etc lol

yeh just remember he'd say stuff like that and talk over songs.

ssome people must be enjoying it

Then he gets all blurry and I start thinking ‘how intoxicated is he’ well ontop of stupid and totally self serving

heyyy @TAB , @plasmo , the moon is up here Smiley Very Happy

Yes they do @plasmo maccas got a harry habit thinks lol

Broad daylight here @Shaz51 lol ok 3 states here u qld plas sa me ex sa but wa lol

probably be better if he did have a few.

Trevor on overnights used to always do this bit about how gardening sucks and he hates it, when he talked to the gardening expert, was a bit of a laugh
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance