SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: How's the weather today?

Probably not slipping back there @Former-Member but certainly under extreme pressure right now. Do what you need to get through this Hon. Heart

Please be safe @Former-Member I will check in with you in the morning. Hugs and hugs and hugs Heart

Good Morning @Former-Member 

Its another hot day here and I’m still in bed under the fan thinking of you and sending prayers of comfort and peace..

You have shared some lovely memories of your Dad such a blessing he has been to you and now he is with your Mum and I’m sure he has found his granddaughter and showered her with love this morning.

Please take care and reach out for help if needed.

Smell the flowers today and let the sweet aroma begin to touch your soul.

Loving hugs

💙🤗🙏🤗💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank our @Zoe7 & @Eve7 had a good talk with my son, otherwise tx msgs, seems everyone is relieved dads at peace now.
Barely aware of the weather, its raining in my heart 😢

Stay safe @Former-Member 

❤️💔❤️

I am really pleased you could talk to yor son @Former-Member but I know that does not in any way relieve the pain you must be currently feeling. Do not let the feelings of others get to you - you grieve as you must and remember all the good times with yiur Dad. He my be at peace now but he will live on forever in your heart Heart

@Former-Member 🙏💞

I am beyond happy @Zoe7 and @Eve7 were here when you needed them most . I have you in my heart xxx

It was 40C in Perth today.

Will be about 37C to 38C, for the rest of the week.

Oh, but wait....

It often gets hotter than the Forecast - So maybe 40C, for the rest of the week...

Poor birds were all panting (too hot), with their Beaks wide open.

So I sprayed the Aviary roofs, with the garden hose (cooled them down).

Adge

I did not sleep much, after 12.00 Midnight last night - due to the heat (was too hot).

So I'm a Zombie (feeling yuk) today....

Smiley HappyAdge

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Adge Sounds like a sauna there in WA - I thought U had an air-conditioned? Sleep is important. Hope you get to sit under sprinklers WITH the birds 😃👍
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance