SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

yes all very odd @greenpea  lol

@TAB  yes is is a touch on the crazy side lolz 😄

I guess so @greenpea  have toothache here, bird outside making horrible noises should go for a walk 40s here til  thursday ok 39 yest, bills to pay, not working, dole still effing me around, so no income well since october haha not happy chappy here lol

how are you going?

@TAB s that sounds all very sh1tty to me TABs. I hope your day improves although how can it improve when the temps are so hot where you are, you have a toothache, no money and some bird is driving you loopy!

I am very very paranoid atm. Don't know why am taking my medications like a good girl. Everything is quiet but hot which isnt good for my frame of mind. Wish you could come over for Chrissy at out house we have a spare chair with your name on it :).

haha thanks re spare chair @greenpea  um bird went away or dropped off perch due to heat or something, been for walk, going to clean gunk off and go to shops to get some mixers, had been being good, had enough today tho lol

@TAB  hahaha have a mixer or two for me please. I have kidults watching me re having a drink so you can be naughty for me :). Take it easy in this heat TABs. ps: we have a bird that has been squarking now for months around our neighbouhood driving my 81 year old neighbour crazy called a 'croll' (not sure of the spelling) migrates from New Guinea. So funny to watch her reaction on our walks when she hears it. 

ok I will @greenpea  and yeah saw some cartoon once that suggested that dodos became extinct co so annoying lol

yes need to try and blow off some steam, all getting a bit much here

@TAB s Hey TABs lolz re dodos .... poor dodos.  Just take it easy my friend. Try and stay a cool cat 🙂

okay you to @greenpea  still a few hours here til heat takes over again lol

Good morning and a big Hap-pea Monday to all the formites including @TAB @Ant7 @Meowmy @saturnzoon @Bimby2 @Gazza75 @Former-Member @Maggie @CheerBear @Teej @Flying_Hams @Angels333 @cutiepiekitty @JosRapp @eth @Adge @Snowie @outlander @Sans911 @Former-Member @The-red-centaur @Bill16 @Appleblossom @Exoplanet  and all I have missed. Am starting my New Year's resolution early to get fitter (yes I know I said that last year ....) but this time the pea is serious :). Starting today the pea is going for it. Wish me luck!:D Love to all. peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance