SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I've seen people doing that at centrelink @SmilingGecko  doubt that it applies to dole

just did my tax so thats a load off, re half forgotten personal super contributions etc etc lol it seems to think I will get $5000 haha  that would be okay if that happens lol , but still will be at least in a few weeks.

Will have a break now and then do some sums to see if worth registering car today lol

Ok I paid rego , 3mths isnt much.
Adjusted shower back to where it was. Feeling a bit better @SmilingGecko 😸

https://www.bbc.com/reel/video/p0cj109h/the-deadly-plants-hiding-in-your-garden 

Its fascinating to me ... green garden fairy .... lots to learn ... do not know anything about these plants ... but the science coming in on all these things is wonderful.

@StuF @Captain24 @Flying_Hams @SmilingGecko @TAB @Christheart @Judi9877 @Shaz51 @Archie1 @grayhorn @Delicatessen @chibam @Oaktree @Lollipops @Go47 @Jake63 @BlueDog1 @Engineer @florencefifty @Former-Member @Meowmy   @LostOne71 @LostAngel @Panic-in-black @Lola5 @Eden1919 @Marulu @Rosie7174  and all others interested.  Please do not take it personally if I missed tagging your name.

Have a good weekend ...coming up.

Interesting @Appleblossom .. but no mention of rhubarb or deadly nightshade lol

Sometimes the smells in the garden are more deadly

Haha

@TAB @Appleblossom

Thats good you could afford 3 months @TAB - it will keep your car on the road at least for now.  Just gotta wait for your superannuation and you'll be in a better position financially.  I'm watching what I spend as inflation is out of control and food prices soaring.  I think its going to get worse for us poor people especially with gas and electricity increases going by whats in the news.

I like your name @SmilingGecko  I reckon gecko's are cool,there was lots when I worked in Karratha 

Yes its not good plus its all a big con re price rises @SmilingGecko

Usually climbing up walls etc @Bill16

Hey @Bill16 thanks for your nice compliment.  Yeah geckoes are cool, afterall I should know! 😏 I endeavour to be impartial lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance