SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: CONTENTMENT

Hi @Shaz51. I hope you haven't floated away in the floods...

nope still here   @Jupiter, cut off, can`t go north or south  but safe Smiley Happy

no bread , going to make pancakes xx

@Shaz51 Pancakes are a good substitute for bread haha!
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 Damper is a good bread sub too. do you make damper? 

I often make damper when out of bread, or I make bread, depending on how much energy I have. 

I'll have to come back with a contentment response, have to do the online shopping. 

Ohhh I want pancakes now😁
utopia
Senior Contributor

Pancakes for me too please @Shaz51

Great thread @Shaz51, mmmm something I probably need to work on Smiley Frustrated

Former-Member
Not applicable

Great thread @Shaz51

Contentment comes to me when I don't worry about anything, accept what is and make the most of each day being grateful for the good in my life.

Contentment comes to me after an early, sound sleep - something I am very grateful for.

Contentment is having my husband by my side each day telling me how much he loves me. 

Contentment is having a good belly laugh with good friends

Contentment comes from keeping my mind and body busy; distracting my mind from overthinking and causing distress.

Contentment comes to me after I have worked on a cross stitch /embroidery project with love.

Contentment comes from a walk on the beach on a beautiful day and working on my garden.

Contentment comes from achieving my personal goals

Contentment comes from helping others and making their lives better

Contentment is born of fulfilling purpose - giving my life meaning

Happiness will come when my husband's health improves and my daughter wises up to make better choices that serve her and others ❤️

that is totally wonderful @Former-Member Smiley HappyHeart

content 9.jpg

great thread @Shaz51 thank you for starting it Heart