SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

a lazy quiet afternoon sounds good @eth i havent heard of Harrow- whats it about?

Im needing to keep distracted a little this arvo as im abit flooded with lots of things. ive just put modern family on to watch and am advertising some things for sale as well.

@Former-Member im just making some chicken snitzels tonight, we had a late lunch and i cant be bothered cooking to much. any ideas on what you might have?

@outlander  Harrow is an australian crime drama.  Harrow is a mortician.  There's a new crime investigated in each episode, a romantic interest, a family drama and a running mystery through the episodes as well.   I think it's really well done.

oh that sounds really interesting and good @eth i dont have iview or netflix but might be able to find it online to purchase or something.

iView is free on-line from ABC @@outlander    It has all sorts of ABC programs on it. 

oh so its like sbs on demand? @eth
Former-Member
Not applicable

I hope your foot gets better soon @outlander Hopefully you can sit a bit more often and have it raised up and rest. 💜🌷

Just got home. I’m exhausted after a big food shop and driving around with D. To get her hours up for license. 

Havent been out alot, so took prn to cope with shops and being a driving instructor lol. Had a scary incident happen. People being impatient. It’s scary not having control over the steering wheel or brakes. I had to grab the steering wheel at one stage. Stupid people on the roads. 

Anyway, trying to calm down and need a cuppa after I’ve relaxed a bit. 

Sorry youre not feeling any better @Former-Member Big hugs. It’s hard. I understand. 💜

Hi @eth and @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams

👋💖

I’m heading off here soon. Need to relax. Catch you later. 😘

I guess so @outlander  I haven't used the sbs one. But all you have to do is google 'iview' and it comes up.  You can choose between categories of shows.  There's lots on  there.

I'm heading off now..  Have a good night, rest well and hope you get your foot seen to tomorrow.

sounds scary! @Former-Member i would be feeling pretty rattled too as i can imagine D would as well having to do that on her L's.

sounds good @eth ill have alook
thanks for chatting, enjoy the rest of your evening xo
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry @outlander

gotta go. Feeling too uptight. 💖

chat soon though. Maybe later. If I feel better. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance