SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

awwwww @Jacques, @Former-Member, @Appleblossom, @Owlunar, @outlander, @Faith-and-Hope

it was sooo wonderful to come here and see my wonderful friends comments Heart

@Owlunarmy wonderful second mum , I love your messages and after a long day today , I feel like a soak tonight xxx

@Jacques, I welcome your messages anytime my friend , Mr shaz is feeling over everything at the moment , and I dont think the shoulder help either xx

@Former-Member, another thing about Bipolar 11  is ( do things that people say -- affect the relationship with someone who has bipolar 11 @greenpea

@Shaz51 

BPii + heat + injury = triple whammy 😬😬😬 

ahhhhhh haaaaa @Former-Member Heart

today we slept in this morning because of the rain , mr shaz was going to do some mowing Smiley Very Happy

we went food shopping for us and mum xx

meet my other aunty and 2 cousins shopping too -- they asked where mr shaz was ( hiding said my cousin ) no he does our shopping and I do my mum`s shopping

put our`s and  mum`s stuff away

done a load of washing

relaxing for the rest of the day

Hello @Former-Member, @Appleblossom, @Owlunar, @Jacques, @outlander, @Former-Member, @Adge, @Sophie1, @Sophia1, @Smc, @PeppiPatty, @Janiee

Don't you wish you had something witty to say to cousin @Shaz51

@Former-Member@Shaz51, such as "Oh, he's right behind you. We perfected the invisibility formula yesterday, and we're waiting to see how long it takes to wear off..." Smiley Tongue

yes totally @Smc, @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

hi my dear friend @Shaz51, im so sorry you have some family members still making a joke oof mental illness, i have the same problem with my family, i  hope they didn't upset you too much, Mr Shaz deserves respect and care like anyone else. 

im so glad you are managing life with Mr shaz and your mum, that is a great idea to do both shops at the same time. 

im so glad you are resting today, Mr shaz needs to rest that shoulder and you need some time out for you 🙂

hugs my dear friend

Jacques

thank you my friend @Jacques

yes mr shaz does not like shopping BUT he will do this every fornight, as long as I have the list , he is good , when we are finished Mr shaz is ready for home

@Jacques, what age are you this year xoxo

LoL @Shaz51

I would have been tempted to say 'yes hiding from you as you are rude' and walked away .

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance