SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Thank you all for your heartfelt messages, I've just been on my morning walk to kick the day off. I'm averaging more steps than I had intended so I'm pretty pleased that after months of talking about moving I am finally doing it. Heading inside to have a cup of tea and a coffee scrub shower. Haven't had one before but I was recommended it and we just dispose of the used coffee grounds so I figure good for me and good for the environment ✔️✔️

Not sure what the day will bring. They have been very challenging of late but I am doing everything in my power to self care, be strong and keep my boys on path.  I will be thinking of you all over the weekend and hoping that there are few bumps in the road for you.

Love, hugs and more hugs dear @Emelia8 @WIP @Zoe7 @outlander @Former-Member 🌸🌼💐🌹🌷🐈🐕🐕💜🌼🌸

Good on you for your morning walk - you are inspiring me. That inspiration doesn't last all day - cause I come up with every excuse under the sun.

Hows your fathers treatment going, and how is he and your Mum foil f through this challenging time. Have been through it recently, and it' an suck at times!! @Anastasia 

Hope you are ok. 💖💕🐶💕

I understand lack of inspiration/ motivation. I'll keep working on sending those vibes with you L. After all you are a work in progress 😉 as your name suggests - we all are my friend. 🤗

The treatment has put the cancer to sleep. Dr says it will return but giving him 2 months off. I saw him yesterday and he said he feels as good as he has in months so that is just wonderful. He is back walking everyday with mum and even managed some gardening. How's that for inspiration 💞

Love you @WIP keep taking care of you and Levi xxx

It sounds like your day is going okay so far @Anastasia and that is lovely to hear. One step at a time (literally for you this morning) - do what you can when you can and take it as it comes. I hope the coffee scrub shower is invigorating - I don't drink coffee but do like the smell so a shower in the grounds would be lovely. Hugs and hugs and hugs Heart

Hi @Anastasia  I’m popping in to tell you I love you and care about you very much.

I’ve read back on your thread and I have hugs I’m offer now.

You are a beautiful caring mother. Hold on tight, you’re not alone.

💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜

Thank you @Eve7 

I'm grateful for hugs. A horrid day. Not quite sure what to do with myself.

Sorry you are in so much pain. I am happy your surgery is close. Love you too x

Do you want to chat or share a drink? I have Pimms

💙🦋💙

Pimm's sounds nice @Eve7 

I do need to eat so I should probably go and sort something out. Thank you tho, you being here will keep me happy during shitty times. Off I need to go sorry 🌷❣️

Take care my lovely friend @Anastasia 

❤️❤️❤️

@Anastasia @Eve7 💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance