SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Our stories

Re: Eating disorder and more - need a shoulder ......

It has been long and protracted here @Smc ..... and same.

@Faith-and-Hope  Heart thinking of you 

Thank you @Determined .... it's been a rough week.

How are you holding up ?

On the back end of a viral infection here @Faith-and-Hope 

Feeling pretty flat.

Sorry ro hear things are still bumpy for you. 

Will be bumpy here for a long time yet @Determined  ..... dealing with an oversized tanty from a home-wrecking so-and-so, with very little, if any, boundaries ..... and having to remove all his manipulation "toys" and ploys ..... 

Sorry to hear you have been flattened by a virus ..... hope you pick up soon ..... lots of self-care huh ?  Sleep, drink water, good nutrition, rest ..... bet you know the drill โฃ๏ธ

soon2bx's health issues are flaring up.  He was in hospital this week, and returned unexpectedly today.  

Every time this happens I cross everything I have that his "condition" will be discovered, and a diagnosis ensues.  

While his health is not my problem any more, it would sure simplify things if the truth could reveal itself amongst the debris and chaos .... just want the "cloak and dagger" stuff to stop so we can deal with the issues for what they really are.

๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

@Faith-and-Hope ๐Ÿ˜”๐ŸŒท

Hearing you @Faith-and-Hope . S2bx is taking a long time to eventuate.

I hope a diagnosis is discovered, but he sounds likes very good at covering his tracks.

I remember going to a gp to get help with my motherโ€™s alcoholism. He asked to see her. After her appointment, he was convicted I was the problem. They are charismatic and crafty. You end up doubting everything about yourself.

I look forward to the day you are released from his bondage, and find your own freedom, your own life.

Take care dear one. I might not say much, but I think, and pray for you OFTEN. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒท @Maggie @Emelia8 @Zoe7 

Hey @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie @Former-Member and all the friends I have missed but not forgotten Heart

I canโ€™t recall if I told you that I was scared off of the Beyond Blue website by 2 people that had broken my privacy, and I am pretty sure they started following me on Twitter as well and also this website, thatโ€™s why I logged off so quickly after reading some posts and canโ€™t come back.

Apparently it is a drug fuelled relationship, theyโ€™re both addicted to betraying one another as well as the drugs hence, why 5 years pass and nothing ever changes, it is the same stuff over and over and over again. Explains the total disrespect for other people. So, I am unable to be here and I am really sorry but I canโ€™t offer you support or receive support either even though I would like to.

I find it quite sickening to read exhausted carerโ€™s support them.

I am sure that your divorce has gotten worse โ€“ more comes out as time passes. But this is the lesser pain. Either way it was going to be excruciating and you will probably never get over it.  

Darcy, I am devastated to read that your beloved husband is terminalโ€ฆ..thereโ€™s no words for burying your life partner. A girl I went to school with who I have known for 25years and is one of my sibs oldest friends, her husband is dying with a brain tumour, 3 little kids, so so sad.

All the best, with love, affection and wishes for your fulfillment

Corny xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance