SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Crazy Dream

a few nights ago I had a crazyish dream well at the least it was unusual it was so real too that is it seemed real at the time just thought Id write it out though ........             in the dream I was seeing one therapest then a group of therapests and they where trying to help me by getting everything emotionally out on paper in terms of my specific lifes journey all the bad stuff that has happend all wriiten out in a very thick book the thickest book Ive ever seen then they handed the book to me the cover had past,presesnt and future written on it with three different/pictures symbalising the three chapters of the book,when thay handed the book to me they said based on every bad issue that had happend that my life or at least the bad parts of my life where a series of unfortunate events,meaning that all those negative situations had been very much out of my control and wherent my fault ,after they handed me the book about my life I had no idea what to do the book,there was the question of should I read it or remember the lessons from it alsmost as if I was or they where trying to help me find deep rooted answers to some very deep questions finally I decided to take the book but I wasnt sure I would ever read it as it seemed the whole point was for this group of people to help get everything negative about my life mentally and emotionally out of my system and out onto paper it was a very strange dream but almost a sense of deep healing in the dream as if by somehow removing all that negativity from my life I was finally free really free from all the past hurts and past situations as if the negatives where being removed from my mind /seperated from me but given to me in book form it was the thickest book Ive ever seen

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Crazy Dream

Wow @LostAngel it sounds like you went on a real journey with this dream!

It's funny sometimes how it feels like our dreams are trying to communicate something with us. I'm glad you got a sense of healing from it. It also sounds like it may have been kind of validating so see how big the book was.

Thanks for sharing with us! 
- periwinklepixie 

Owen45
Senior Contributor

Yes LostAngel, I have some weird dreams too, maybe part of the whole anxiety, depression and phobias issues. 

Wow, that is a great dream @LostAngel . I'm glad you were able to get all the negativity out (of your head?) and into that book. I agree with @periwinklepixie that it would be very validating to see your past negative  experiences in physical form as a ginormous book. It would be like "Yes, that really happened to me. It wasn't all in my head (that's how I see it)". It sounds like your subconscious mind is helping you to heal and let go of stuff. Thank you for sharing.

thank you @Arizona and @periwinklepixie  very true @Owen45 maybe letting go of things in subconcious it seemed so real too

Sounds like an interesting dream @LostAngel its great that you feel it has been healing for you. Do you write your dreams down?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance