SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @greenpea  Bit wet here today and don't feel like doing much so I won't. Hope  all are going ok

Thank you @eth Things have settled a little here and he is doing better.

Heart

@Zoe7 

I love your style and creativity.  Sounds like a wonderful project, just chip away at it and still rest enough to get over your bug ....

Heart

@greenpea 

Smiley Happy

@Meowmy

Smiley Happy

@cutiepiekitty 

Smiley Happy

I have unpacked the trailer @Appleblossom @eth @Meowmy so am going to start pulling out the nails in the palings shortly. Toby can come out with me whilst I do that and I can sit down to do it also. My legs started giving way unpacking the trailer - not from the weight of it all but because of this cold. I listened to my body and took a break but it is all done now. If I can slowly gt the nails out this afternoon then I can start cutting tomorrow.

I chose 3 basic designs and the kids chose from them - luckily the harderst one only a few kids chose so will do that last. The other 2 designs are easier to cut.

Off to have some more meds and then start pulling out nails - wish me luck Smiley Tongue

@Faith-and-Hope I'll tag you in here too so I don't have to repeat it to you on the other thread Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7 enjoy,good luck

@Meowmy @eth @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope Have about a dozen palings to go but needed a break. Should get them finished today but need a rest before I head out to the chemist and then to sort out the hermit crabs. Luckily most of the nails came out really easily so it didn't take as long as I predicted. The remaining palings are still attached to the framing so have to knock them off first before removing those nails. There are not many palings I won't be able to use so I should have plenty - now just the huge task of measuring and cutting them all Smiley Surprised That is a job for tomorrow though or I will wear myself out and not be able to get over this cold.

Hope everyone is having an okay day. Hugs Heart

still take it easy my sister @Zoe7 Heart

lots of hugs @Appleblossom HeartHeart

it would of being tiring by the end of the day @eth , I hhope you slept well last night

hello @Mazarita , @Meowmy , @greenpea 

Hi @Shaz51  hope you're well-ish today.  No such thing as a good night's sleep for me since I don't know when.  I was in bed for 12 hours and had 8 naps overnight - it adds up to enough officially but it's nothing like getting even 3 or 4 hours in one go, let alone my ideal of a 7 hour sleep.  It's years since I had one of those, even with a prn I can use sometimes. Whinge over!

sending you understanding hugs @eth 

with my kidney disease i am up 4 times a night to the bathroom

and lately I hav being waking up at 1am and cant go back to sleep

@Shaz51 hey darling hope you are going well. I am not feeling the best

It is a hard day. Take care.

ohhh my darling @Meowmy ,

what is wrong xx, here for you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance