SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

just the everyday

today is Pj day out of nessesaty, washing day and most of the clothes need washing and drying so Pjs it is , staying home,getting stuff done at home,cleaning ect but also some chill time,mowings been done so the yards looking good would just like the inside of the house to look better frankly its a bit of a mess,bit of rain soon probably in terms of weather so not sure how much clothes will dry on the line,going out tomorow for groceries ect so yeah a typical weekend day,family relationships are looking up in some ways and it seems in terms of christmas plans this year Ive been the one stressing the most about christmas,Im staying well connected with most of the family which is good,trying to be resilliant and self care helps heaps with resilliance and the lead up to christmas,not much more to say for now realy but will keep posting and checking in with you fellow forumites,have a good day and weekend and please if you need self care or alone time or time with family,friends ect just give yourself kindness and whatever good things you need today let yourself have those good things without feeling bad about yourself take care guys LostAngelHeart

2 REPLIES 2

Re: just the everyday

Afternoon @LostAngel 

A pj day sounds great, sounds like lots of self care today.

Lots of sound advice here hun.

I hope your day goes well too

💜

Re: just the everyday

I’m still in my nightie under fan on my bed @LostAngel @Snowie 

Just the day for it here 🦋🦋🦋

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance