SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Writing As A Form Of Therapy

The realities of adulthood vs the memories of being a child... I've found that adulthood can be very lonely, and I've found that it comes with a great deal of responsibility, which can be very troublesome and burdening, even at the best of times... whereas childhood ... was actually the opposite in many regards...

NBN sorted by another person who knew what she was doing @-Liz- 

Being installed next week. 

Hoping you’re going ok 🌸🌻🌼

I needed this quiet dark comfortable safe space, to shut out the responsibilities if the world. It reminds me of my childhood, where the photos of my loved ones passed away smiling kindly. The neughbors dog humming lowly outside, I feel rested on the soft bed. But I hear the troubles ringing loudly in my ears. Must be the fears never ending. Illness, heavy burdens, futures frightening with extreme loneliness and isolation, in the cold harsh world that judges, pushes, hurts. I hardly able to sit up thinking piles of pointing darts my way. Then there is glimpse of kindness too. Strangers, old acquaintances , with kind looks .

In my vulnerability I open my eyes to gain a little sight. I don't know how long this grants me, here.

I feel dizzy, overwhelmed, shut in, here at home, my head aching, I don’t know how to go on. I get here, being carried, dragged, or walked myself. Then this is a point here,now frozen, dissociated from every thing else. I live here this moment in agitation and despair. I call on people, in my memory that soft love gives me total complete confidence. I hear a soft sound of care and love. So it on goes. Agitation lasts hours, even days. That the cage, would not open, to the livings of this harsh world. I begin to wonder how I get here. sound of  familiar friends, happy moments, I touch my body, to confirm my physical body still healthy and alive. So in this darkness, I fell down. Until the morning will light again.

I am sitting with my mother, helping her aches and pain. Sensitized are my own aches and pains. My stomach feels an area of discomfort. My head aching. I am feeling alone again, so much this feeling in my MI. I seem to hear the sounds fading, the sights blocked. I sit up to feel my neck. My eyes began to have pains. There are so much cleaning to do. I feel disabled, much of my adulthood I feel this way. I heard my mother rocking the chair. Somehow I gained some energy. Still my mother is alive, aging but alive. That gives me comfort, but also deep sadness, knowing she is slowly walking away from me, getting weaker and older all the time. But tonight, she will still be here. And I will live another day.

Weary warrior 

Inside your armour is a child 

Weary warrior 

Growing weary with every mile

Armour keeps your body whole

But the wound is in your soul

Weary warrior 

Weary warrior 

We need rest for just awhile 

Smiles on our faces

Hearts in different places

Rivers falling from our eyes

Armour now is our disguise 

Weary warrior 

Weary warrior 

Growing weary with every mile

It's dark again. The day is nearly over. I did my duty. So much brokenness in my mind.My parents calling,far in my mind. That they tried their best to give me the goodness they see fit. I don't know what the morNing will bring. In my mind I know I will carry on.My friends afar. Those years they kept me. So far I have to go alone. That God guides me on the road.That one we set apart. Lost him at turning point. Then may be life meant to be a lonely journey. So walk alone we keep going. Then the one still here. I find him standing the original place. Hey. I say.

My body aches for peace 

my body aches for pain free 

my body aches for loving

im hurting so much 

I don’t kniw why it’s the way it is 

I just want no noise 

I want peace 

the only way to get it 

is to disappear 

It seems like your having a tough start to the day @BlueBay, I hope you get the support you need from the forum but just as a reminder, if you're concerned about your safety or you'd like counselling support, you can reach out to the following services:

Lifeline 13 11 14

Suicide Callback Service 1300 659 467

Take good care of yourself today and please do reach out for support. 

Dancer9

@Dancer9 

My life is chaotic crazy noisy and full of people 

all I want is peace and quiet 

emotional depressed in my dark hole 

I just want to scream 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance