SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

I'm right here with you @outlander. Just try to stay calm, lean on me if you need you. You can get through this, and then it's another thing done.

I know and it helps your here. I appreciate it @Sans911
I think once the first appt is over i will be better.

Goodluck with getting that assignment further along today @Sans911 Heart

How have you gone with that assignment @Sans911 ? It is tough going when we cannot fully concentrate or focus so very much hoping you have been able to do a little at a time and are getting through it Heart

I hope you're starting to feel better from that nasty cold you've had @Zoe7.

I've been chipping away at the assignment but I'm making slow progress. I'm hoping to finish Part 1 this weekend, and do Part 2 over the next week. I get distracted easily though, so I just do a little at a time, take a break and get back to it.

@outlander 💜 💜 I've been thinking of you all day lil Sis. Hoping that your appointment went OK.

That sounds like a good approach to it @Sans911 and you have some goals to reach so even better. I will give you gentle encouragement over the weekend as I know you can do it Hon - full faith in you Heart

The cold is much better today - can breathe again and my nose has stopped running like a tap - very congested still but the pain in my sinuses has gone. Felt like my face was going to explode last night Smiley Surprised Been to the chemist and got more meds to help and that has reduced the fever also. Have unpacked the trailer and removed the nails from the fence palings today - was very shaky afterwards so resting again now before I stack them all in the garage. I can do that with the outside light then resting up for the remainder of the evening. 

Hi @Snowie Love to you too here Hon Heart

Your gentle encouragement is very helpful @Zoe7 so I appreciate it. I glad someone has faith in me, because I don't often believe I'm that capable.

Thinking of you too @Snowie.

You are more than capable Hon - that I do know @Sans911 I have full confidence in you Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance