SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Sharing the wisdom within

You can fight against this demon - you are strong @eudemonism Smiley Very Happy

Get what you need first and see what you have left over Eude - you don't want to get to another stage where you don't have any money again - that is when the demon realy begins to take over and the negative thoughts begin. 

Hey @eudemonism

Long story haha. But I basically completed my degree at the start of this year and have now been offered a place on a diplomacy skills and workshop event in Poland. I can't say too much because of anonymity but I can say that I am also going to try to work when I am there considering it goes for 6 months. It's requiring a good deal of reading and planning ahead in a short space of time but I think I am getting there ever so slightly.
I am 25 also

@eudemonism Eude I have a demon who is silent atm as the medications are working with their awful side effects. I hate it all but what can you do 

Yea @Zoe7 I'm basically out of money already... so it's a bit late for that...

Yea right @MDT I would never even consider something like that for myself -because i don't think I could handle it that well on my own without lots of support. How do you think you'll handle it? Are you coming straight back to Australia afterwards? I couldn't do it because of financial reasons +contending with my illness.

Yea @greenpea I've let myself slip in the last few days. A few drinks is all it takes... it's happened dozens of times before, then I'm left dealing with the aftermath, I'm not even sure what causes it -however, battling this, is a very tiring ordeal... one day I'm good... the next I'm not... truly have had enough though! I must say!

Hey @TAB how you going tonight?

Hey @eudy and going straight to bed now pretty much. Just usual push pull here re artificial enjoyment and work tomorrow. Hope your demons are at bay. I’ll be back tomorrow. Am showered and heading to bed. @eudemonism

@eudemonism Hi Eude I can't drink anything because I have my daughter here and she would be so disappointed if I did so .... that is the reason why I don't drink.

@greenpea@TAB

@MDT@Zoe7

@Former-Member@Sophia1

I'm feeling like i could do with a downer right now...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance