SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

s-jay
Senior Contributor

Option to see latest posts now

hi there to @CheerBear@BlueBay@Mazarita@frog@Appleblossom and @Teej: as I know you all are missing the Latest Posts box (and it will be back on Tuesday), I did just want to let you know about one way that you can at least see the Latest (unread) Posts in the meantime. Who knows you might even think this way is better!? 🙂

So if you go to either Lived Experience or Carers, on the right hand side you will see the "Unread" drop down under Latest Posts and Unanswered. If you click it then click "all Unread" you will then see a list of discussions. At the top, click 'Posts' and you will see a list of all your unread posts..

Step 1

step 1.png

Step 2

Step 2.png

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Option to see latest posts now

Hi @s-jay when I go that snd click on a post it doesn’t take you to the last post. Most of the time it takes me bs k to a post from 2017. Shouldn’t it take you to the very last post. 

We kinda figured that out @s-jay Thanks.

I like the idea of the unread and unanswered tabs.  Pls dont dispose of them, but including the actual latest posts as before will be good.  Without it feels like there is a giant hole in the forum.

@BlueBay has a point tho, the new tabs dont always seem to be relevant.

I used to go through and do my own searches looking out for those who had few replies, but the site was more transparent then ...

Hi Bluebay &Appleblossum! Thanks for letting us know we will investigate that issue more next week.

And yes we will keep the tabs and add the latest posts back. Also, as a nice surprise it's coming back overnight tonight!

So great to see the latest posts back this morning! Looks fab 🙂👍
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance